Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Are You Sure You're A Boy?

F? I love him, I do. But sometimes I wonder if I'm the only girl in our relationship. He didn't want to go shopping for our registry, which is fine, because I don't think he would have lasted the 5 hours. However, now that he knows we are starting to get stuff? He's addicted to checking it. I can't even tell you how many times over the weekend he asked me if we'd gotten anything new.
"I haven't checked."
"Why not??"
"I don't think about it."
"Go check."
I could see the wild in his eyes when the sites kept crashing....
"TRY THE OTHER ONE!"
"I already did, it crashed too."
"TRY AGAIN!"
"It's not going to do any good, it kepts crashing."
"LET ME SEE!!!!.................STUPID THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here is an e-mail he just sent me after I sent him one telling him I added the sandwich maker thingie we saw on an infomerical the other night:

"do you know if any thing has been purchased over the weekend? how do I get into the [redacted] and [redacted] sites? do I need a password? "

So yes, my man? Is kind of a girl.


P.S. I wanted to added these 2 items as well as the sandwhich thingie:
But that would have only added to Eldest Sister's thought that I'm an alkie.

No comments: