Monday, September 15, 2008

The Bling is BACK-UPDATE

F called me, my ring, wait, my RINGS are here!!!!! YAY!!!!! The band apparently has 17 uber small round diamonds in it. Round, when my engagement ring sports Princess cut ones. I'm a tad apprehensive about how the band will look. I wanted Princess cut diamonds in a channel setting :












But we could not afford that, it would have been like a thousand dollars. So I got round instead, and I'm nervous how they'll look together.

But I can't wait to have my engagement ring back!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:
This is similar to what my band looks like. It is fine and delicate. Which makes it look small and fragile next to the my engagement ring which the jeweler re-did with a wider, thicker band. Which I did not ask for. I am confused.







F said we could upgrade later.

No comments: