Monday, September 15, 2008

He DOES pay attention!!

Taking a cue from Each and her post about a meme(can someone please explain why it's a "meme" to me please?????) where your man fills it out about you and you about him, I immediately copied it and sent it to F. He did AMAZINGLY well, aced it in fact. It made me all mushy and misty. I found me a good one ya all, I really did. Love ya F!!!!

Answer these about me:
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? 24, bones, my name is earl, ugly betty, gray's anatomy, ER, desperate house wives (thursdays are off limit on the TV at our house) (you got THAT right buddy!!!)

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does She get on her salad? ranch(the creamier the better, unless I get a Cesar salad, then it's Cesar dressing)

3. What’s one food she doesn’t like? FISH (also banana, apple, peach, nectarine, plums, watermelons, a full orange, tomato, cucumbers, broccoli, lam... oh damnit the list is tooooo big)...(wise ass, I do like fruit!)

4. You go out to the bar. What does she order? margarita. (or a long island)

5. Where did she go to high school? [redacted] (but he did get it right, duh)

6. What size shoe does she wear? 9
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? shot glasses(i have an extensive collection, now to just display them!)

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? roast beef with ketchup (ewwww)

9. What would this person eat every day if she could? butter (it's a family thing)

10. What is her favorite cereal? cheerios ( i love the ones with the yogurt!)

11. What would she never wear? low cut shirts and short shorts

12. What is her favorite sports team? I don't think she has one but maybe the "home state team" (go Yankees)

14. Who is her best friend? some crazy women that now lives in [redacted](can't wait to get my hands on her...)... she also is my BF(F) (he's dying to met CBF and Sailor Mouth)

15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t do? stink the place up(he made the mistake of telling me it was ok to fart in front of him, a la carrie bradshaw)

16. How many states has she lived in? ONE
17. What is her heritage? pollock, crout, and drunk (gotta love his humour)

18. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake? chocolate

19. Did she play sports in high school? volleyball and softball

20. What could she spend hours doing? sleeping, reading, watching crap on TV...(ah TV he doth not love thee as doith I)

No comments: