Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What?!?!?!?!

F wasn't feeling well over the weekend. He spent a large majority of his time in bed, when he wasn't stuffing invites. Anyway, he went to bed early to read while I cozied up with Harry and the gang and the Goblet of Fire on cable (seriously, they did a bad job with the book to movie on this one). In the midst of Ron and Harry having their boy fight I hear from the other end of the house, "DH."
"What F?"
*silence*
"F, what do you want?"
"mumble mumble mumble mumble."
I got up, walked to the other end of the house where I had the following exchange with my soon to be husband:
"What's wrong F?"
"When you go to bed, will you shut the lights off?"
"Are you frickin kiddin me?!?!?!?"
meekly, "please, you don't have to do it now, when you go to bed."
Mind you, I'm standing in the door way of the bedroom. Within inches of the light switch.
The light switch I can from the other end of the house to shut off.
The light switch he could have flipped off, gotten back in bed and been back to sleep by the time I got there.
Yeah.
And they say men are the stronger sex.

No comments: