Monday, November 24, 2008

Weirdness

I had a dream involving an office building mate but I didn't remember I'd had said dream until I saw him in the office this morning. I don't remember the whole dream, but I know I was crying and he offered me a hug. I vividly remember seeing how soaked his blue dress shirt got from my tears.
How weird is that?

I also dreamed about F's and my SON. I'm not even close to being pregnant, and yet I've had 2 dreams now concerning said baby and even his NAME. Which is a very sweet dream to have.
But I can't help but wonder, if I dreamed of the kid's name, and he comes into being, should we name him as such? Because, yes, it's a nice name, very normal, but not at all exotic. Which I'd like our kids' name to be, since they themselves will be half exotic, (I'm about as plain wonder bread white as you can get.). By exotic I don't mean, Apple, or Bronx, or Pilot Inspector. Just something a little more than Jane, ya know?
And am I jinxing said baby by sharing my dream with my digital friends?

Yes, I know I'm crazy.

But I'm still going to continue to wonder.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

careful, now. letting us know that you are not exotic could be mistaken for you complaining some more about your truly horrible lot in life...

DevilsHeaven said...

EEE GADS!!!!! I didn't even consider that!

Cotton balls and bunnies, sunshine and lemon aide......


LOL

Megan said...

haha i had a strange dream about a guy i worked with too. but, it was much more weird than yours. (not any sort of inappropriate dream) i will just blame them on the pregnancy hormones. in the beginning of my pregnancy i had several dreams about our baby, and that it was a girl. well, we're having a son in about a month. so, i don't know how predictive those are haha

SassyTwoSocks said...

Ha! co-worker dreams are the worst. I had a "hot" dream once about a co-worker that I didn't even like. I couldn't look at him for like a week. blehchct!