Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is so SWEAT!!!! *SWEET*(seriously, how did I miss the misspelling there?)

I opened my e-mail the other day to find I've been given an award by another blogger!!! That is so awesome. Thank You Sassy Two Socks!! You made my day!!!
I don't really know all that much Spanish, so I'm hoping this is a nice award!

So in the spirit of the rules of this award I must pass it along to 8 other Bloggers. I don't actually read 8 Blog, so I'll pass it along to those that I do. And here by include the mandatory sweetness:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind Bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight Bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So here are my nominees:
Pioneer Woman, you give me LOADS of amazing recipes that I have yet to try, but I will!!! And your kids are dang adorable!
April's Reign, you crack me up on a daily basis!
Each of Two, you say all the things I can't bring myself to say, you keep it REALZ.
Go Fug Yourself, you ladies keep the snark alive!
These Little Moments, Miss Molly my wedding day twin, you are a hair and shoe goddess!

2 comments:

April said...

You are so kind DH. I needed this today. I'm a hot mess. :)

Molly said...

Awww thank you hunnie. xoxo