Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dress Up

One of my bride’s maids called me. R said she wanted to let me know that the dress charge showed up on her credit card, so the dress was ordered.
Me: “Oh thank goodness! I was going to call her (dress shop lady) and ask, but she kinda scares me.”
R: “LOL! I know! I got the same feeling! Every time I called she was kind of mean, and rude. I finally said to her, LOOK! Can’t you just take my measurements over the phone!?!”
Me: “I know! Sailor Mouth got into it with her about that. Second Eldest was none too pleased either.”
R: “NO!”
Me: “Oh yeah. Sailor Mouth hit the roof when dress shop lady told her there was no way her e-mail bounced back.”
R: “Mine bounced back too! She must be giving out the wrong e-mail!”
Me: “Yours too! Oh goodness.”
R: “Oh wow. Well I’m sure it’s a good shop.”
Me: “No it’s not.”
R: “LOL. When the dress comes in, I’ll come down and go with you to pick them up.”
Me: “That’ll be nice.”

We had a good chuckle about it.
But the Dress Shop lady still scares me.

No comments: