Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dots On My Mind

April mentioned how many Dots I have over there----> on Cluster Map. I LOVE IT!!!! Shout out to all the peeps who visit me on a regular basis! And I know there are a lot of you who stop by, gander about and then take off without commenting. That's ok. I still know you exist. But I do have to say, Cluster Map is a tad misleading. over there ------> it looks like I done blowed up all over the world. The Dots over lap and intersect!!!! But once you hit up the full verison of Cluster Map, yeah, not so much. Canada? What up? Not lovin on the American Blog circuit? Russia? China? Am I expecting too much?
What I want to know is who are you people Site Meter says are "Unknown" Countries?? And HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY to Trinidad and Tobago!!!! I love that places to me that are so far far far away are reading me!!!!! And this little pie changes everyday! It's so much fun!!!!
So bring on the Dots!!!!! The more slices to this pie, the better!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY FROM CANADA!!

I just love your blog, I swear we were seperated at birth. It freaks me out how similar we are.

I am reading each entry in order and it is more satisfying than any novel I have read in awhile. So thank you, and I look forward to reading the rest.