Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Donna is a Beyotch

Remember Donna? The Goddess of a shoe that completes my wedding day attire?
Well it turns out, Donna? Is an unrelenting BEYOTCH. I’ve been bringing Donna to work with me on a regular basis to get her and my feet acquainted. Donna does not play well with others. She cuts. She pinches. She gets dirty easily. She refuses to change her habits and won’t take any suggestions. She is UNRELENTING in her ways.
So Donna? Donna is on her way to rehab soon. I’ve had several suggestions as to where to take her, and she is going! We’ve got a little over 2 weeks to whip her into shape! Make her a little more giving. Better at compromising. She WILL know who is boss! I am the adult. Hell! I am the HUMAN!! I will win this battle or mangle my feet trying!!
Please keep Donna and me in your prayers. We need all the help we can get.

No comments: