Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleep, Where Art Thou?

I worked my butt off yesterday cleaning the house AND mowing the lawn. You would think there would be no in way in the world I wouldn't sleep like a rock the moment my head hit the pillow. Not so. I took some mother supplied anti-anxiety meds at 8 pm. I went to bed @9:30 and read until 10:30pm. I layed awake tossing and turning until 12:30am at which point I took another half a.a. pill AND two Tylenol PM's. I went and sat in the family room to read. The I watched TV until 2:30am. I crawled back into bed and tossed and turned until 3:30am at which point I made my way into the freshly made guest bed and promptly fell asleep. I awoke at 6:17am, WIDE FLIPPING AWAKE.
WTF??????
I can't keep doing this. F is fearful that if I don't sleep I'm become "a cranky old bitch." Totally true. He suggested I go and get some sleeping pills. I will, today at lunch.


And weather? Why doth thou hate me so?

FriOct 24

Showers 40%

58° High (this I have no problem with) 43° Low

No comments: