Friday, October 17, 2008

Fix it Already!

My brother just got laid off.
They have 3 kids.
He has worked for this company at least 10yrs if not more.

So Gov't leader people? Get your heads out of your asses and fix this mess! I know, it's not just the Gov't who's to blame for this "whole mess". It's everyone who thought they could live beyond their means in huge houses on interest only loans.(seriously, who ever thought that was a good idea?) However, my brother is not one of them.
I don't even know what to do.
I want to call him but I am so at the end of my rope right now, I'll end up crying.
I am angry.
I am sad.
I am scared for them.
I am scared for F and me.
I am scared for my mom who is losing her insurance right when she needs it most.
I am scared for everyone.
This has got to stop.
Sweet lord, make it stop.

No comments: