Wednesday, June 04, 2008

PLEASE !

I just want to give a heads up to all the advertisers out there. Your marketing for acne medicine? REVOLTING. The last thing I need to see first thing in the morning while reading my non-work related e-mail is some nasty pimply face that continually goes from a massive breakout to clear smooth skin. These pop-ups are a horrible way to advertise. It disgusts me that I have to avert my eyes just so I can read an e-mail about puppies and kittens and angel kisses. Do you really think these things work? And Yahoo!? Couldn't you find some other people to sell advertising space to? Like save the trees or something? I'm so sick of them, they are so gross. Please remove them from your website.

Thank You,
The World at Large.

4 comments:

April said...

Oh I know!! The only thing worse were those pop up ads on People.com for Denise Richards new train wreck of a reality show. I'd much rather look at pimples than self exploiting whores. Oh my God listen to me. I don't even know her. I bet she's lovely. Oh who am I kidding? She's a whore and we all know it.

DevilsHeaven said...

April you cracked me up!

April said...

I kind of felt bad after I wrote that. Like what if she's your sister or cousin or something. You just never know. Anyway my post yesterday was about that and I linked you, I hope you don't mind. :)

mom2lo said...

Okay, so speaking of "revolting"--you should totally read this post (it's a bit lengthy, though!) on my blog from the other night. Unless you're a fan of eating raw meat, of course. (I've linked to you on my blog, too!)

Ugh. Well I for one certainly appreciate you representing The World at Large by sending that poignant message to those loser advertisers. Gag.

http://www.mom2lo.blogspot.com