Friday, March 05, 2010

The Time Has Come

So, I guess it is time to make a decision on my hair style. Especially after my boss stopped me in the hallway and said, "So, I've been meaning to ask you. Why have you stopped 'doing'(makes curling motion) your hair?"
"I am so tired of it. I just can't be bothered anymore."
"Oh. Well, yeah, I understand."
"I want to cut it short, but F doesn't want me to."
"Yeah. Well, it still looks, nice."

Um, yeah. "Nice." I know my hair looks like crap. I have fine, poker straight hair. I do attempt to style it each morning. I still use gel and thickening lotion and hairspray. The result however just doesn't look as nice. Which, I just don't understand, there are other women in our office who don't style their hair, and it looks amazing. Why can't I be one of them???
I just don't have the patience for this. I WANT my hair to look good, of course I do. I just, I just kinda don't care anymore. Ya know?
I'm actually leaning towards the perm again. So easy.
This should NOT be such an issue for pete's sake!!!

No comments: