Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The HULK, at Age 3

The Siblings and their families were at our house this weekend for a BBQ. My brother's son is going on 3 and his is alllllll BOY. Everything becomes a weapon of some sort. So when he began whacking his older cousin with the plastic sticks that were supposed to be used for the horseshoe game, I yelled at him. Talk about if looks could kill!!! The face that child made, holy crap. I swear if he had been close by, we would have heard him growl. It was more than a scowl. It was this scrunched up face, teeth baring, growl. That is all I can say, GROWL. SNARL. I can only imagine what was going through his little head. He stared back at all of us, daring us to come and try and take his weapons. To tell him he can't do something.
But then 20 mins later in the sweet as sugar cuteness that is 3, he giggled and danced with anticipation as they played hide and seek.
"You play with me?"
It's like being asked to tea by the President.
You can't say no.

2 comments:

mom2lo said...

That is hilarious! My precious LO has always been so sweet and "girly" so I know hubs and I are in for a shock when our little boy arrives in Nov. My friend has a 2-1/2 year old boy and he is all over the place, all of the time! I guess it's in their DNA. But it's encouraging to know they can still be cute and sweet when they want to be!

DevilsHeaven said...

A BOY!!!! Congrats!!!! Good luck too!! heheheehe