Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Pissed Off Too

I LOVE and am addicted to Overheard in New York. I especially love reading the Overheard Everywhere section because I am often floored when I read that the quote comes from my state or even a nearby town or city!! I usually find myself laughing and snorting at the weird shit people say out loud in front of other people. Cracks me the hell up. This one though. I had to share. It's not particularly funny, but lord knows I've had these moments myself!!

That Jerk Never Returns My Calls
Girl #1: This whole Ben situation is really starting to piss me off.

Girl#2: I know! I just don't know what his deal is.
Girl #1: He called me like twelve times yesterday.
Girl #2 (stopping in the middle of Penn Station): He called you? (pauses for a moment) Oh, you mean Ben your boyfriend, don't you?
Girl #1: As opposed to?
Girl #2: Ben from Lost.
Girl #1: Don't talk to me for an hour, please.

--Penn Station Overheard by: thought it was lost too


And I agree, this whole Ben thing is really pissing me off! My theory? Jack is the reason Ben is the way Ben is, because if Jack had helped, Ben most likely would never have become a HEALED Other, just a normal Other. And WTF? Jack, get over yourself! And why does everyone keep questioning Sawyer???? Just do what the hell he tells you to!!! LORDIE!

No comments: