Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Facebook Say's I'm Part of the First Family

"DH: Barack Obama confirmed you as a cousin on We're Related!"



Really? How cool! Except, um, we're NOT. Is Facebook running a scam? The "Family Tree" they are showing where we are linked, contains no relatives that I've ever heard of. And I kinda know, because I did my family tree for a class in college. When I tried to get in to the application I got an error saying they were experiencing some tech issues. OH, I BET you are! I bet the Big B's people reached through the web and grabbed Facebook by the family jewels and told them to take that shit down. ASAP.
Like anyone would truly believe B is spending time huntin up relatives on FB. COME ON.

Shame Facebook, SHAME!!!!!

2 comments:

OG said...

everybody is connected if you take it back far enough.

golublog said...

Apparently hes related to dick cheney somehow too. So you never know.