Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Where Did It Go?

Have you ever gone to the grocery store with a list, buy all the items ON said list and then discover they are missing once you get home? This happened to me. The Grocery Void has struck again. I went to the store on my lunch hour for several items and I CLEARLY remember buying them because I remember standing in the aisle comparing prices. The items that needed refrigeration were brought into the office, the others left in the car. At the end of the day, I loaded the items into the van and went home, placing them in their proper place. Several days later when it came time to make the meal with said items, they were no where to be found. I even had F check the car for me. I even found the receipt! They were ON it!!!
Items currently missing: 2 packages of taco seasoning. 1 can of tomato puree. If you see items, please contact me immediately! I need to know where I lost them so I'll stop going crazy.

Side item: I scrub the bathtub so hard over the weekend that the muscle in my forearms hurt every time I type something. Making my work day so much more less enjoyable. And it STILL looks dirty! But I know it is not! This stupid tub is stained or something. If you have any cleaning tips for evil tubs please let me know!!!

My forearms thank you in advance.

No comments: