Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Proof My Husband is a 13 yr old Girl

F singing aloud, "GA GA GA GA".

F: "DH, why do women hate Lady Gaga??"

Me: "Um, I don't know.......she's kinda a freak???"

F: "Some people say she's awesome. They also say Michael Jackson is awesome. He's a freak."

Me: "Was."

F: "Was. I think she's good, but I'm not sure she's awesome. GAGAGAGGAAAAAAAAAAA" (which after sampling the tracks is actually suppose to be looove looove looove, i think) he sings as he leaves the room to go shut down the computer before coming to bed.

For the next 20 mins I hear him listening to Lady Gaga on his computer. When he finally comes to bed I am regaled for the next FIFTEEN MINUTES about fun fact of Lady Gaga. Did I know she's only like 23? Did I know that she is not ONLY AMERICAN she's actually a NEW YORKER??? The Bronx or something???

And on and on it goes.

Seriously.

Thirteen. Year. Old. Girl.

No comments: