Monday, December 28, 2009

I spit in the wind too bitches!!!

On my drive to work I take roads that are main through fairs. 4 lanes all the way.
My commute takes me through neighborhoods. So you can imagine my shock and surprise when I was stopped at a light and caught movement out of the corner of my eye. (I was not shocked by the movement, even if i was half asleep still.)  I looked and had to do a double take. There was a woman, in PLAIN view of the morning rush hour traffic, letting her dog out while sucking on a cancer stick. No big right? Except all she had on was a jacket. That BARELY covered her ass. No pants, no shoes. It was 37 degrees out. BARE legs and feet. She stared us down. Doing that smokers squint, "Yeah, I'm half naked in my driveway, so what??"
So what indeed.

No comments: