Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Yes or No, How Hard Is It?

Ok, here’s something I don’t get. Remember our Tenant? The lease is up at the end of the summer, like in 2 months, right? So we ask Tenant what the plan is on their end.
Tenant: “I’m not sure what I want to do.”

F: “Well, we need to know by the end of the month. If you want to stay, that’s fine, we’re willing to redo the lease. If you want to leave, that’s fine too, no hard feelings. But we need to know so we can either rent it to someone else or put it on the market to be sold.”

Tenant: “Ok, so by the end of this month, I’ll let you know. I don’t want to leave, I know that much.”

Um, ok, what? If you don’t want to leave, then what is the hesitation? If it is a money issue, tell us. Despite all of Tenant's personality flaws, the house is well taken care of, clean, and tidy. I'd much rather stick with that, than get someone in there that trashes the house but appears to be "normal".
So dude, PLEASE decide to stay. The housing market still sucks and I would totally get screwed if we attempted to sell again, and I don't want some crazy ass in there that doesn't care for the place like you obviously do.
And stop dragging your feet already!!

No comments: