Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Sorry, A What?

This just seems wrong to me. To profit by making a Theme park out of the Crucifixion of Christ?


That certainly is a different kind of one-way ticket you're buying.
Making a movie about it is one thing, I went and saw it and it was very emotional. However, that was a one time thing, and there weren't any rides or gift shops related to it. I just can't wrap my mind around this thing. I kinda want to go, just to see.
But it still feels all kinds of wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if the message is awareness, I'm on board. It's not often you get to spread the gospel so publicly without someone getting "outraged" or "offended"

Anyway you can spread the gospel while keeping in line with the Word is exactly the mission of each and every Christian. Not a bad idea when you think about it. Who knows how many lifes can be saved my watching this.

PS: there are Jews who are Christians. The jews were the main audience and motivation behind several new testament books, for example the books of Peter. So I'm not sure why the theme is confusing for either Chritians or Jews