Monday, May 12, 2008

Fashion Faux Pas

I wore a skirt.
(trust me that is a big deal.)

I wore a skirt to church.
(seriously, a huge deal.)

I wore a skirt to church with my mother.
(haven’t gone with her in a few years.)

I wore a skirt to church with my mother on mother’s day.
(she went with us to our church.)

I wore a skirt to church with my mother on mother’s day, and we were late.
(we’re always late to church, no fear of God here I guess.)

I wore a skirt to church with my mother on mother’s day, and we were late, which is why I forgot to wear a slip.
(honestly, I don’t really own a “real” slip I go for the “bloomers”, cuts down on thigh stickage. If you’re skinny you have no clue what I’m talking about most likely.)

I wore a skirt to church with my mother on mother’s day, and we were late, which is why I forgot to wear a slip, even though I had on bright red knickers.
(i hope no one noticed.)

No comments: