Friday, February 20, 2009

What Will They Think of Next?

This is an e-mail conversation I had with CBF about deep fried chocolate covered foods which was inspired by a post by Pearl over at Pearl, Why you little... where chocolate covered bacon was mentioned which made me think of the deep fried Snickers CBF had while in Scotland, I believe, and when I tried deep fried Mars bars because of it.



This page was sent to you by DevilsHeaven :"Right up there with deep fried snickers??"



CBF:"I found that almost as disturbing as the bar here that serves the bacontini."



Me:"What is that?????"



CBF: "It's a bacon flavored martini. Go ahead-- throw up in your mouth a little."



Me: "EW! and I love me some bacon! All I can think of is grease in a glass!! gag! "(little did I know......)



CBF: "They have a bottle of bacon grease at the bar, and that's one of the ingredients. My friend Stacey is a bacontini lover and keeps trying to get me to have one. Uh, no."



Me: "I think I just threw up in my mouth."



CBF: "Totally appropriate response."






("They have a bottle of bacon grease at the bar, and that's one of the ingredients. ") Seriously, how could you drink it after seeing that??????

1 comment:

Kissi Girl said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little too...

On a less nausiating note: Mermaids in Las Vegas serves both deep fried Oreos and Deep Fried Twinkies. I Highly recommend sampling each :o)
Happy Weekend!