Wednesday, February 24, 2010

STOP IT Already, DAMN

Dear TV Producers,


It really bothers me that you have made Jack into a softie. The death toll this year on 24 is WOEFULLY low. And let's do the math here, shall we?? Last season Jack's granddaughter was just a baby. But you lead us to believe that it has been AT LEAST six years because Renee was under cover SIX YEARS ago, so you keep mentioning. Then shouldn't said granddaughter be, oh, I don't know, SIX instead of like 3 or 4????? Seriously, I know I suck at math, but COME ON.

Also, the new CTU director? SUCKS. It is extremely hard for me to get past the stooping rolled shoulders of Bubba Gump Shrimp, but if I do indeed manage to look past that, omg, it is so hard to though, I come face to face with the fact that is his so extremely less than the late great Bill Buchanan. BB went rouge and started his OWN CTU, how damn sexy is THAT?? EXTREMELY. Bubba Gump Shrimp? He can't even keep track of his top data person! Seriously!!! Who goes missing from work for TWO HOURS during a GLOBAL CRISIS?!?!?!?!?! And his lame directive of "track her." DUDE!!! STAND UP STRAIGHT!!! GIVE AN ORDER!!!! Stop crackin on Chloe!!!! She's already saved your ass once!


To the Producers of LOST, I say, STOP FUCKING AROUND. This is the LAST season; you are supposed to be ANSWERING our questions, NOT bringing up NEW ONES. Who is the mother of Jack's snotty kid?? And when was he BORN??? Is Jacob REALLY a good guy??? Why don't the Others wear shoes?!?!?! Why did said Others STEAL all the children and WHERE are those kids now??

And let's be real, what TEENAGER in 2003 had an ANSWERING MACHINE????? SERIOUSLY????


Get your act together TV Producers.


I"ll be watching you.

No comments: