Friday, December 21, 2007

All Over the Place

This post will be the last post of 2007. I refuse to post from F’s computer since he does not know about this Blog. And I do not want to give him any clues that it exists.
Since I have a few things to write about, this will be random, from all over the board.

  • I am sick. Again. Just when I was feeling better, WHAM! Head cold from HELL. I could not breath, no matter what kind of drugs I took. My young co-work (still in college, actually, just graduated this past weekend) who is a total hippie, told me about this thing, Nasal Cleansing. Where you “Flush” your nasal passages by shoot watering into one nostril, and letting it gush out the other. Yeah, sounds grosser than it actually is. Since I was walking around unable to breath, I thought, what the hey, I’ll try it.
    O.M.G. I will NEVER go through another cold or allergy season again without this little trick!!! I CAN BREATH!!!! It IS a MIRICLE!
    But I still sound like I’m 60 years old and have smoked 3 packs a day for the last 50 yrs.

  • The gift I wanted to get F, a Trilogy Box set DVD about some gangsters? Could. Not. Find. It. Anywhere. Back in the beginning of November, I saw it when we were together at Costco, and had a coupon for it. But F was there, so no go. Plus, he threw the coupon out, so I couldn’t go back and get it. I finally ended up ordering it from their website. Yesterday. So F’s present? A black and white printout of the picture of the box set. Yeah.
    I almost had it ordered the other night, and F comes waltzing in the door, early. Grrrr. I had to close that order window and FAST!

  • The woman I work with who wears the Crocs and who comes to work when she has vertigo so badly she can’t walk around a corner too quickly and without holding onto the wall, who came to work with PNEUMONIA, told me to go home today while I was having a coughing fit.
    When I could catch my breath, I said to her, “You’re one to talk.” Then she went on as if she was commiserating with me. Um, right.

  • Earlier this week I started taking AirBorne. That stuff that is suppose to prevent you from getting sick? Didn’t work too well. In fact, F thinks it MADE me sick. He now refuses to take it. We are leaving (suppose to be leaving, we’ll see how this round of sickness goes) for his parent’s after Christmas. I’m not going if I’m still sick. And if I come back sick? Things will not be pretty.

  • My work crush is leaving. He got another job in another state. He has known he is leaving for the last 2 months. I had to confront him after a few people said they heard rumors and people noticed things were missing from his office. He pretty much refused to tell me what the deal was. Kept changing the subject back to me. I was kinda ticked that he didn’t tell me from the beginning. He kept saying, “I told someone I knew would let it slip.” And he wouldn’t believe me when I told him I hadn’t heard it from whom ever it was. Which I hadn’t.
    That crush? Long since dead. In fact, I can’t say I’m sad to see him go. That friendship had become way too hard to maintain. After F and I got engaged, my crush wrote me off as unfriendable, which I totally don’t get. But whatever.


    So Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year!! Be safe! See you in 2008!

2 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

I've had my ears flushed before, but never tried the nose flush!! I'll have to remember that.

And I can't believe Ariborne didn't work for you- I seriously swear by it, at least when traveling. Of course, I have mono right now, so maybe I'm not a good judge of these things? Haha...

Anonymous said...

It's pneumonia.