- His willingness to pump my gas, in the rain, or in the winter wind even when he’s sick too.
- When he caresses my hair.
- When he smiles.
- When he peers at me from the other room and then comes and sits with me because I’m crying about something tragic that happened on Gray’s.
- When he makes dinner, even though he leaves the kitchen in a huge mess.
- When he does the laundry, even though his sorting process is kinda odd; and spreads itself out over the entire basement floor.
- The simple fact that 2 weeks before his company Christmas party he asked me what I was going to wear. And knew exactly what I was talking about when I said, “The Dress.”
- When I was sick and he and his puppy dog eyes said to me, “I just want to cuddle you because you are sick, but I can’t, because you are sick.”(I don't like to be touched when I'm sick. Just let me veg in front of the TV with a box of Kleenex.)
- That he'll back my car into the garage so I can just pull out in the morning.
- When it's cold, he offers to go out and warm up my car, even though it's been in the garage all night.
- After it snowed the other morning he came in and told me to take extra time to get to work, just like my mom does.
- When he calls me his wife, even though I’m not yet.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Things I love........