Thursday, December 06, 2007

Things I love........

About F......
  1. His willingness to pump my gas, in the rain, or in the winter wind even when he’s sick too.
  2. When he caresses my hair.
  3. When he smiles.
  4. When he peers at me from the other room and then comes and sits with me because I’m crying about something tragic that happened on Gray’s.
  5. When he makes dinner, even though he leaves the kitchen in a huge mess.
  6. When he does the laundry, even though his sorting process is kinda odd; and spreads itself out over the entire basement floor.
  7. The simple fact that 2 weeks before his company Christmas party he asked me what I was going to wear. And knew exactly what I was talking about when I said, “The Dress.”
  8. When I was sick and he and his puppy dog eyes said to me, “I just want to cuddle you because you are sick, but I can’t, because you are sick.”(I don't like to be touched when I'm sick. Just let me veg in front of the TV with a box of Kleenex.)
  9. That he'll back my car into the garage so I can just pull out in the morning.
  10. When it's cold, he offers to go out and warm up my car, even though it's been in the garage all night.
  11. After it snowed the other morning he came in and told me to take extra time to get to work, just like my mom does.
  12. When he calls me his wife, even though I’m not yet.

No comments: