Monday, December 17, 2007

She Has Been Weighed.....

She has been measured.....


And she has been found.......... Not so lacking.

Which is so not cool.


I met the Assistant this weekend, at F's Company Christmas Party. Worse yet? I LIKE her. She reminds me of CBF. We could be friends. She's not super skinny, in fact, poor thing has really large calves, and not in the pretty "I'm a mountain climber" kind of way either. And she made the mistake of encasing them in black tights. Made me think of sausage. But she's not ugly. I could see there being an issue. I could see them being a might too friendly. She's single. She lives at home, for now.


F said to me, "When I first saw her, I thought she was cute." She is.


The only thing I could think to deflect him from her?
"Is she GAY????" I asked. He looked taken aback. F is old school on the homosexual issue, it's a NO-NO.


I felt better.


But not relieved.

No comments: