Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Really?

I've told you about my recurring chin hair. Now I seem to have sprouted some kind of wire out of my cheek. Ok, so it's not REALLY a wire, but it feel much stiffer than a hair. Almost like that plastic thread they use to sew tags into clothes. Know what I mean? The stuff that keeps pricking you in the neck? Yeah, like that. When I run my finger nail across it, it makes a clicking noise. My facial hair has it's own sound track. I've gone at it with the tweezers several days in a row, but to no avail. It's just not long enough yet for me to be able to yank the damned thing out. It's like the missing tooth, or the hang nail, you just can't stop messing with it.
I can seriously see this being an issue come wedding day, and all the pictures will showcase me with my hand plucking at my face.
Lovely.

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

I had that too- and I described it the same way to my husband. Mine was clear or slightly whitish in color, so you couldn't see it but I knew it was there. I actually think it was some type of strange plugged pore. I eventually got it out, and it has never come back.
Glad to know I'm not alone.