Friday, October 09, 2009

Dash Cam

I have decided that I need one of those dash cams like the cops have, because I have to tell you, I miss many a great Blog worthy shots while driving in the car. I am never fast enough with the cell phone camera to get the pics that tell a thousand stories.

Like this one:

Queen of the "Bitch" Seat World
You go girl.

Does anyone know where I can get a dash cam? I would prefer one that took stills instead of video, because video would just take us into a whole new realm of figuring out how to get a still out of video and I can barely put this blog together.
But I can put this Blog together better than this sign is advertising some one's business.



In case you are having a hard time reading what it says:


LAWN CORING

DETHATCHING

YARD WORK


Um, HUH??? Is this landscaper speak and I'm just not hip to the lingo??

It was raining, and these young ladies found themselves without an umbrella. So they covered their coifs......





With plastic bags from 7 Eleven....


Emhmm, very inventive. I do have to give them props for quick thinking.

And these are only the pics I was quick enough to capture with my cell phone. Ah, the ones I've missed, yes yes, you are being greatly deprived.


No comments: