Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pay Up BITCH!

I recently got a new credit card and hadn't made a first payment yet.  Six days before it was due I get this e-mail from them:

Date E-mail sent 03/15/2011:
Your [redacted] card payment due date is approaching and we have not yet received your payment. If you have already scheduled your payment, please disregard this notice. Log In to schedule a payment now.



Minimum Payment Due$149.00



Payment Due Date March 21, 2011
 
 
Needless to say, I was a tad freaked out because then I thought I hadn't scheduled it via my online banking(best invention EVER) to make the payment. I quickly logged in and saw that I had made it for the VERY NEXT DAY. I breathed a sigh of relief and then silently cursed out the credit card company for
 unnecessarily raising my stress level. Apparently, Five days early just isn't early enough.
Friendly reminder? Maybe.
Firing squad intensity? Most decidedly.

No comments: