Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've Been Stolen!!!!

So, um, yeah. I was just looking through some of the Blogger Dashboard stuff and they have all kinds of stats. One thing tells you where you've been "reference". Except, I wasn't referenced, I was stolen. My Post. Almost WORD FOR FREAKING WORD. Can you believe it?? Seriously?? The Thief couldn't even be bothered to give me a little credit for my cut and paste skillz!!!??? He even used MY TITLE for the post.
Dude, you know who you are, and you know it isn't cool. I don't care if you leave it up, just give me credit for my "work".

2 comments:

Lo said...

Horrors.....so sorry.....how can this happen? I mean how can someone steal the name of your blog as well as the content? Can 2 blogs exist with the same name?

Please write to me at
lms52927@aol.com

DevilsHeaven said...

They copied my Post about the bathings suit, not my entire blog. At least I don't think so!!