Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Precious (said in Gollum voice)

Is anyone still out there bothering to read this? I know I have been M.I.A. for several months now.
But it is VERY hard to find time to type when you've got these to play with....
My Baby's little FEET!!


YES!!! Little Man arrived! Ah, if only it were as easy as all that! Alas, there is a story here, and I'm not just talking about a Birth story. Little Man came to us on November 18th. It was a great relief to finally have him.
Much went into getting him, in every sense of the phrase.
I promise I will get you this story, because shortly I will have his Baptism story which will involve the arrival of the Outlaws.

Yep.

So for now, I hope this keeps you coming back.....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad he is here safely and look forward to hearing all about it. I am sure the Bapatism with the families will provide a feww good stories as well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!