Monday, June 29, 2009

When Muscles ATTACK!!!

I apologize to Sassy Two Socks for scoffing at her calf pain from wearing flats whilst running about the city. I'm sorry, I was wrong.

F and I spent the weekend in the city walking about in our sandals. By Sunday night my calves were screaming at me to just sit the hell down already!!! My thigh decided to do a solo jig every 5 minutes while I was trying to sleep. When I put my heels back on Monday morning I thought my calf muscles were going to explode. Where did this come from? Why was this happening? I was walking around and groaning like an 80yr old woman. And then, I remember what Sassy had said, and I thought, Damn, girlfriend was right on with this one!
So Sassy, I apologize. You were right, I was wrong.
I have been humbled by my calf muscles.

No comments: