Friday, June 04, 2010

Me Needs Some Pants

As I said before, I've started going back to the gym by taking the fitness classes they offer. A new round of classes will start soon and since it is summer, I need some cooler (heat wise, not style wise) workout pants. The ones I have now I LOVE. They are super comfy and stylish. But with the temps already topping out over the 70's, I will need something with less fabric. Crops, or Capris, something along those lines. Especially since I've signed up for ZUMBA! (i hope my instructor doesn't wear the little hat like the guy on the web page does. CHEESY) I'm hoping for a really great workout and since I am always hot, I don't want to get over heated by wearing the wrong thing. So I've start scouring the web for some cute, yet functional PLUS SIZED Knit Capris. No easy task my friends. They have to be just the right length or I end up looking stumpy, and that is NOT good.
Here is what I've found so far:

Lane Bryant wants $50 bucks for these!!!! Um, NO. Which makes me sad because they are way cute.



These are cute too, but I think the fabric isn't cotton. I don't that SWISHing sound as I workout.

These are Nike's from Nordstrom's $55!!!!!!! Dude, WTF? They are COTTON.

These are from Old Navy, and you can only order them from online.
The reviews are ok, but the ones with the pockets I'm not so sure about. Potential GAPING issue.
Plus, they're $20.



These are also Old Navy, but on sale for $12.50, maybe worth the try.
These are from Roaman's, and they are my FAVS. The reviews are AMAZING.
But apparently I missed their season, because this color and almost a white tan
are the only ones left in my size.
Now THESE. HELLO DADDY. What girl wouldn't want to stuff her plus sized body into these????


Does anybody know of any good crop/capris yoga pants that aren't crazy expensive and are still available??? I really need to get some!

No comments: